This origami set includes instructions on how to make 20 geometric shapes — which are many-sided balls and stars. I think they could be created, again and again, as a meditative activity. I really like the patterns and colors of the pretty folding papers that come in the kit. Plus, I appreciated the introduction to the basics of origami so I can review what I know and learn more, too. And I like how the basics build upon one another into something beautiful. We’re starting at the simple ones, but really enjoying learning to make these beautiful origami creations. Because of the way the book and papers are packaged, I think that it would also make a beautiful gift, too.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review