This origami set includes instructions on how to make 20 geometric shapes — which are many-sided balls and stars. I think they could be created, again and again, as a meditative activity. I really like the patterns and colors of the pretty folding papers that come in the kit. Plus, I appreciated the introduction to the basics of origami so I can review what I know and learn more, too. And I like how the basics build upon one another into something beautiful. We’re starting at the simple ones, but really enjoying learning to make these beautiful origami creations. Because of the way the book and papers are packaged, I think that it would also make a beautiful gift, too.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku