Between me and my daughters, we have a lot of Sharpies and enjoy using them for craft projects. In Your Sharpie Style there is a lot of fun projects in a variety of styles. There’s many ideas for decorating everyday household items, like cans and clipboards. My daughter especially liked making the watercolor tie-dye project with an old t-shirt. She used her Sharpies, rubbing alcohol and made a fun boho design and then we used a heat setting technique to make sure it doesn’t wash out. My favorite idea was the cityscape shoes, I’m making it with an inexpensive pair of white sneakers. I’m excited to finish them, I’m just adding to them a little at a time. The projects in the book are simple and don’t take a lot of artistic talent, but are really fun to do!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review