We have a young anglophile in our household — who seems to love all things British — and she’s learning to knit, crochet and cross-stitch, although she’s not a pro at this point. So I thought I’d get her this book. It offers a simple way to create darling dolls by looping yarn and tying specific knots. It offers a lengthy introduction on technique and tips, following with 26 patterns for different members of the British royal family. It’s all great fun, and she’s really enjoying it.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review