Alice Starmore’s famous Tudor Roses book of lovely sweaters — inspired by stories of famous women in British history — was originally created to explore beautiful, classic patterns through knit sweaters designed with the specific women in mind. But styles change, and this revised version is a welcome addition. For me, the knitting is fairly advanced yet the designs and patterns are wonderful. Starmore’s private line of yarns are available for purchase online, and are perfect for these luxuriant designs.
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review
- Holiday Coloring Books from Dover
- Perishable Poetics Book Review