Tolkien’s World: A Fantasy Coloring Book is a real treat for Tolkien fans. It includes almost 100 pages of original illustrations of characters, settings, and events from The Hobbit, the Lord of the Rings, and the Silmarillion. Coloring my favorites is a rare treat, and a delight — although it’s hard to choose which to color first! The pages are printed on both sides, so I am using pencils so that any ink wouldn’t sink through. So far, I like the two-page scenes best, like the Thousand Caves of Menegroth, Mirkwood, and Boromir’s boat going over the Falls of Rauros. Wonderful and beautiful.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku