My grandma was an avid quilter and I have had a lot of interest in quilts myself, particularly in their patterns, since I work as a designer. The Quilt Designer’s Coloring Workbook serves a double function for me, enjoyment and relaxation of coloring and the ability to plan quilt patterns. I like the suggestions they give for coloring and patterns and I loved the real life photos of quilts that were included to inspire me with new color combos and ideas. There are also blank squares which the author has named and given suggestions for new and innovative quilt designs. I also enjoyed the art history information regarding modern art and the thoughts and ideas behind it. Love it!
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku