My grandma was an avid quilter and I have had a lot of interest in quilts myself, particularly in their patterns, since I work as a designer. The Quilt Designer’s Coloring Workbook serves a double function for me, enjoyment and relaxation of coloring and the ability to plan quilt patterns. I like the suggestions they give for coloring and patterns and I loved the real life photos of quilts that were included to inspire me with new color combos and ideas. There are also blank squares which the author has named and given suggestions for new and innovative quilt designs. I also enjoyed the art history information regarding modern art and the thoughts and ideas behind it. Love it!
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review