My daughter is very interested in beekeeping, so I got this book to learn about what we can do with all of the leftover beeswax. I know that beeswax smells wonderful and its really nice to see all of the excellent ideas of what we can make with it. The lip balm recipe looks great and the soaps are another favorite of ours. There was some creative ideas for beeswax that I’d never thought of, like furniture polish, birthday candles and even violin rosin! All of the instructions are clear and easy to follow, too. Very interesting book!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review