I’m just starting to learn about crochet and having a lot of fun with it. I enjoy looking through Stitch Collection for Crocheters and finding ideas for different stitches, many of which I was unfamiliar with previously. There’s a photo of each stitching style and also complete instructions for how to make them. I loved all the edging looks they include in the book, since I’ve been wanting to add that to some of my shirts. Very complete and helpful book!
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review