I’m just starting to learn about crochet and having a lot of fun with it. I enjoy looking through Stitch Collection for Crocheters and finding ideas for different stitches, many of which I was unfamiliar with previously. There’s a photo of each stitching style and also complete instructions for how to make them. I loved all the edging looks they include in the book, since I’ve been wanting to add that to some of my shirts. Very complete and helpful book!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review