In lands often covered by darkness, offering a little light and warmth — literally and figuratively — can go a long way toward making life worth living, and living well. The cozy togetherness they encourage and enjoy is called, “Hygge” (pronounced hue-guh). This charming introduction to the concept of hygge, explains how it helps improve the quality of one’s life, and of those you love. Lovely design and beautiful photos throughout. The recipes are mostly baked goods, and my family really enjoyed making the twisted “Real Cinnamon Buns” together. A wonderful gift.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review