In lands often covered by darkness, offering a little light and warmth — literally and figuratively — can go a long way toward making life worth living, and living well. The cozy togetherness they encourage and enjoy is called, “Hygge” (pronounced hue-guh). This charming introduction to the concept of hygge, explains how it helps improve the quality of one’s life, and of those you love. Lovely design and beautiful photos throughout. The recipes are mostly baked goods, and my family really enjoyed making the twisted “Real Cinnamon Buns” together. A wonderful gift.
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review
- Holiday Coloring Books from Dover
- Perishable Poetics Book Review