I thought that needle felting would be a fun craft that my daughters and I could share in. It’s a bit more time consuming and technically challenging than I’d realized, yet my girls are having fun and it’s a fun activity to do together. The book itself is fantastic, with seemingly everything you’d ever want to know about felting included here. It’s a delight to page through as well, with each page showing the methods used to create the darling animals shown within. Author Fi Oberon is a master, and her little creatures are not only accurately shaped, but filled with personality, and cute, to boot. If you’re looking to learn more about needle felting, I’d recommend this book to learn from the best!
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review
- Holiday Coloring Books from Dover
- Perishable Poetics Book Review