I’m really loving all of the great looks in Melissa Leapman’s Designer Crochet! Lots of lovely and modern crochet ideas to choose from, including hats, purses, scarves and even jewelry. I appreciated the illustrations of how to do different stitches, it helped me to brush up on my skills. My favorite project is the Soleil hat and the fingerless mitts are really cute, too!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review