I’m really loving all of the great looks in Melissa Leapman’s Designer Crochet! Lots of lovely and modern crochet ideas to choose from, including hats, purses, scarves and even jewelry. I appreciated the illustrations of how to do different stitches, it helped me to brush up on my skills. My favorite project is the Soleil hat and the fingerless mitts are really cute, too!
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review