I collect both vintage and off-the-shelf jars, which we use for all sorts of things — including some fun crafts. This is a high-quality book with lovely photography, clever layout, and a high quality binding and it includes a history of Mason jars. As someone involved in entertaining for several years now, we are using Mason jars for made-in-advance salads (see Salad & Dressing To-Go Jar, page 94) , with a layered look that everyone enjoys. But I wanted to decorate with some Mason jars for parties, too, and found some wonderful ideas here. I love the Glamorous Place Setting Favor in a little Mason jar to take home, and the candlelit Moroccan Lanterns — with metallic lace doilies on the side — are very nice, too.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku