I collect both vintage and off-the-shelf jars, which we use for all sorts of things — including some fun crafts. This is a high-quality book with lovely photography, clever layout, and a high quality binding and it includes a history of Mason jars. As someone involved in entertaining for several years now, we are using Mason jars for made-in-advance salads (see Salad & Dressing To-Go Jar, page 94) , with a layered look that everyone enjoys. But I wanted to decorate with some Mason jars for parties, too, and found some wonderful ideas here. I love the Glamorous Place Setting Favor in a little Mason jar to take home, and the candlelit Moroccan Lanterns — with metallic lace doilies on the side — are very nice, too.
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review
- Holiday Coloring Books from Dover
- Perishable Poetics Book Review