We’ve been working with concrete in our backyard, while planning on doing more, so I was intrigued with Making Concrete Pots, Bowls, and Platters, which offers fun and clear directions on how to easily create a number of craft and display items using concrete. The finished works seem authentic and offer a concrete-ness (in every way) that is engaging and welcoming. Such a clever book for simple, easy-to-use materials.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review