Making a World of Difference One Quilt at a Time: Inspiring Stories about Quilters and How They Have Touched Lives is like a quilt in that it gathers numerous little stories and pieces them together into an inspiring book about how quilters have helped others through their gifts. Several revolve around larger projects, like the Army Babies Quilt Project or the SEEDS project for endangered species. Each includes an account of how the quilter decided to help others, how they did it, what their quilt was like, and the impact it had. I think this would be a perfect gift for any quilter, and it’s heartwarming stories would be enjoyed by anyone.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review