Journal Sparks is an ideas-and-inspiration book for those who want to up their journaling and scrapbooking game by taking a more visual, doodle-y approach. I love the ideas about illustrating my feelings, listing out random things that make me “me,” or mapping out how my day went. It helps convey more than words can say, and ends up, in just a few moments of my time, with a better keepsake and inspiration to me to keep pushing forward and upwards. It’s helped me in my artwork and career, also. Great ideas, great fun, and great memories.
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review
- Holiday Coloring Books from Dover
- Perishable Poetics Book Review