Journal Sparks is an ideas-and-inspiration book for those who want to up their journaling and scrapbooking game by taking a more visual, doodle-y approach. I love the ideas about illustrating my feelings, listing out random things that make me “me,” or mapping out how my day went. It helps convey more than words can say, and ends up, in just a few moments of my time, with a better keepsake and inspiration to me to keep pushing forward and upwards. It’s helped me in my artwork and career, also. Great ideas, great fun, and great memories.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku