In Denmark, often covered by darkness, offering a little light and warmth goes a long way. These beautiful knitting patterns help exemplify that, bringing brightness and extra warmth — literally and figuratively — on a cold winter’s night. The many little details, knit here in a wide variety of colors, are lively and fun. Truly lovely patterns, conveyed with clear directions and illustrations,with pretty photos throughout, too.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review