Have you ever made these for gifts before? This a video from Midwest Living which gives several good tips on how to easily layer a cookie mix in a jar. With their decorating ideas, they turn out really cute and are really fun to give or receive! If you can’t find glass jars, you can use plastic reusable storage type containers, too.
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review