I’m loving these amazingly creative, new-yet-retro inspired crafting ideas! Folded Book Art offers 35 design and decor projects which use (mostly old) books as the means. It would be great for book lovers’ home decor, or for libraries or book stores. I could easily imagine a high-end book store’s window display being based around any of these wonderful projects within. Note that many of the projects require cutting up the books one uses. Others involve folding, taping, pasting, sculpting, and many more creative and expressive approaches. The end results are to create scenes, stand-alone decor, and more.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review