I’m loving these amazingly creative, new-yet-retro inspired crafting ideas! Folded Book Art offers 35 design and decor projects which use (mostly old) books as the means. It would be great for book lovers’ home decor, or for libraries or book stores. I could easily imagine a high-end book store’s window display being based around any of these wonderful projects within. Note that many of the projects require cutting up the books one uses. Others involve folding, taping, pasting, sculpting, and many more creative and expressive approaches. The end results are to create scenes, stand-alone decor, and more.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review