I love the entirely original, cute, and simple drawings in this flora and fauna coloring book for grown ups. It focuses on woodland plants and animals anyone would find familiar. My favorites are the simplest ones — an array of familiar leaves, cut logs, a partridge looking over her nest, a sunset over a woodland scene. It’s all very well-done while remaining easy and engaging to color. I also really like that the images are just printed on one side of the page and that they are easy to remove and display.
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review