The basic approach in Customize Your Knitting is to create various panels, sized to fit your figure, and then connect each for a perfect fit. It offers not only many patterns for sweaters and tops but instructions on how to personalize them for fit and finish. It offers insights into various body types, with suggestions on which patterns and adjustments would be most flattering. Well designed, well done, and very helpful.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review