The basic approach in Customize Your Knitting is to create various panels, sized to fit your figure, and then connect each for a perfect fit. It offers not only many patterns for sweaters and tops but instructions on how to personalize them for fit and finish. It offers insights into various body types, with suggestions on which patterns and adjustments would be most flattering. Well designed, well done, and very helpful.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- The Travel Photography Book Review
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Dogtography Book Review
- Color Mixing Book Reviews
- Pocket Posh Sixy Sudoku