It’s part coloring book and part holiday greeting card set, I think Create-Your-Own Handmade Christmas Cards would make a wonderful pre-holiday gift, for yourself or for others! The drawing style is fun, well-designed, and easy to color. There are 30 cards to color, all in all, and I am enjoying coloring them in preparing for the holidays! I can’t wait to send out several to friends and family, and to display others around my home, too.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review