It’s part coloring book and part holiday greeting card set, I think Create-Your-Own Handmade Christmas Cards would make a wonderful pre-holiday gift, for yourself or for others! The drawing style is fun, well-designed, and easy to color. There are 30 cards to color, all in all, and I am enjoying coloring them in preparing for the holidays! I can’t wait to send out several to friends and family, and to display others around my home, too.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review