The Complete Guide to Wire and Beaded Jewelry is exactly what I’ve been looking for! I’m a beginner with wire jewelry and this book has lots of simple projects that I feel like I can handle, plus more complex ones that I am looking forward to working my way up to. I really like how there are lots of clear photos that show each step of the jewelry making process. One of my favorite pieces is the chain of hearts which uses copper wire and I am also learning a lot about how to incorporate beads into the jewelry. I haven’t finished a complete piece yet, I’m just playing around with lots of the techniques to try them out and see what I can do.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review