I’m a huge fan of adult coloring, it’s been a soothing and positive experience in my life. Manadalas are one of my favorite things to color and Coloring Dream Mandalas has lots of ones that I really have enjoyed. I usually use colored pencils for drawing and they also have each design on one side of the page, so they can be torn out of the book and displayed or given as a gift. I like to put mine up with a magnet on the refrigerator. Not only is the act of coloring itself comforting, but I find the circular designs very relaxing for some reason. I also liked that there is a large portion of nature elements in the designs, too.
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review
- Mochi Magic Review