I love this all original adult coloring book! It features gardens, forests, and the animals that live in and around them. The drawing style is charming, and I like how everything has the same width of outlines. I find that the hand-drawn illustrations (wiggly lines and all) are appropriate for a coloring book, and my own squiggly lines as I color fit in nicely. There are even a few colored-in plates at the start that helped get me inspired, too.
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review