I love this all original adult coloring book! It features gardens, forests, and the animals that live in and around them. The drawing style is charming, and I like how everything has the same width of outlines. I find that the hand-drawn illustrations (wiggly lines and all) are appropriate for a coloring book, and my own squiggly lines as I color fit in nicely. There are even a few colored-in plates at the start that helped get me inspired, too.
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review