I have fond memories of watching my grandma make granny squares while she was watching TV, and then later she transformed them into a gorgeous crocheted blanket. In 10 Granny Squares 30 Blankets, just by changing the yarn color or weight results in an entirely different look, more light and airy or thick and sturdy. I loved the choices of colors the author chose to create themed blankets, like the oceanside or spring garden styles. This book has really inspired me to honor my grandma by starting some updated granny squares of my own!
- Pi and Spy Book Reviews
- Father’s Day Books Round Up
- Craft-Filled Spring Ideas with Tulip Color Crafts!
- Watercolor Botanical Garden Review
- The Art and Science of Drawing Review
- New Craft Books!
- Pastel Rainbow Cake
- Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
- New Craft Books, Just in Time for the Holidays!
- ColorMaps Christmas Review
- Edward & Sons Vegan Bouillon
- Dogtography Book Review