I have fond memories of watching my grandma make granny squares while she was watching TV, and then later she transformed them into a gorgeous crocheted blanket. In 10 Granny Squares 30 Blankets, just by changing the yarn color or weight results in an entirely different look, more light and airy or thick and sturdy. I loved the choices of colors the author chose to create themed blankets, like the oceanside or spring garden styles. This book has really inspired me to honor my grandma by starting some updated granny squares of my own!
- Fun Doodle Hog Craft Kits!
- Dare to Create!: 35 Challenges Book Review
- Making Mobiles Book Review
- New Sewing Book Reviews
- Sewing Softies Craft Book Reviews
- Little Paper Universes Review
- Sew Masks, Create Hoop Art and more!
- Freshly Stitched: Modern Embroidery Book Review
- Maker Camp Book Review
- Amazing New Art Book Reviews
- The Better Day Book: 52 Ways to Have Happier Days Review
- Express Yourself!: Joyful Journaling for Kids Review